1. Bellecony shall make every effort to ensure that the content provided by the providers is accurate and correct. However, Bellecony assumes no liability for the accuracy, timeliness and reliability of the content of this website. Bellecony may at any time change or supplement the content of this website and its function without notice. Bellecony reserves the right to remove the contents of this website and its structures and functions at any time. Bellecony shall not assume any liability with regard to the availability of the website or its functions or freedom from defects. Bellecony also assumes no guarantee for the website being free of viruses and/or other harmful software.
2. Bellecony assumes no responsibility for the content of third parties, in particular for the experience services, insofar as these are offered via the website. Furthermore, Bellecony assumes no liability for the linked contents to which the website refers. The use of the linked website is exclusively at your own risk.
1. Bellecony assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage caused by the experience services. Bellecony only acts as an intermediary platform. The same applies to personal injury or material damage in connection with the restriction of access to the website or in connection with any errors on the website. Any claims for damages are excluded.
Excluded from the exclusion of liability from the preceding paragraph are claims for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health, the assumption of a guarantee or quality agreement, or the breach of essential intermediary duties, as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Bellecony.
1. The user registers via an input field. The user can access this input field via the link entitled "Register". The user must enter his/her full name, e-mail address and date of birth in the input field. The user must also assign a password. The user undertakes not to pass on the password to third parties. The user can register on the platform by clicking on the "Register" button.
2. Bellecony may refuse the registration of individual users at any time without justification.
1. Bellecony merely provides a platform on which the providers can publish non-binding offers for experience services. A binding contract with the providers is only concluded through the corresponding express acceptance of the booking request by the provider. The booking request by the visitors is only binding for 7 days. If the provider does not accept the booking request within 7 days, the request expires automatically and the visitor is no longer bound to the booking request.
2. A minimum number of participants may be specified for each experience service. In these cases, a binding contract with the provider is only concluded when the necessary number of participants has been reached. Until this time, the agreement will only be concluded under the condition precedent of reaching the minimum number of participants specified on the website.
1. The Users undertake to provide only correct, accurate and complete information on the website. The Users are obliged to store their account information carefully and to protect it from access by third parties. In order to register on the website Users must be at least 18 years old.
2. The website may only be used for private and non-commercial purposes. The website may not be used directly or indirectly to commit criminal offences. With the registration process, Users assure that they have not been prohibited from using the website in the past.
3. If the Users violate the general obligations, Bellecony may block the respective user at any time and without prior notice. Bellecony reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny access to this website and the services offered on it to any person at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of this agreement.
1. Acceptance of booking requests
By accepting a booking request addressed to the provider, a binding agreement is initially concluded between the provider and the visitor. If the provider specifies a minimum number of participants for the experience service, the contract is initially concluded with the condition precedent that the specified minimum number of participants must be reached.
2. Appearance at the meeting point
The provider is obliged to arrive punctually at the agreed meeting point. If the provider does not appear at the agreed meeting point within 20 minutes of the agreed meeting time ("Grace period"), visitors may withdraw from the agreement with immediate effect.
3. Rights to revocation
The provider is obliged to point out to the visitors that, in accordance with Article 312g Paragraph 2 (1) (9) of the German Civil Code, the consumers have no right of revocation according to Article 355 of the German Civil Code.
4. Personal responsibility and liability
The experience services are provided by the providers themselves. The providers are liable for the performance of the experience services in accordance with the statutory provisions. The providers are free to regulate the details of their contractual relationship by their own general terms and conditions or by their own contractual work. Bellecony does not assume any liability or responsibility for the implementation. The providers are also the visitors' direct contact for any questions relating to the experience services.
5. Insurance obligations
The providers are obliged to independently find out about any statutory insurance obligations and to take out appropriate insurance policies. Bellecony recommends all providers, irrespective of any existing statutory insurance obligations, to fully insure themselves and the visitors of the experience services for any activities.
6. Contractual withdrawal
The providers may grant visitors a contractual right of withdrawal. The details are regulated by the providers in the relevant description of the experience service. If the description of the experience service does not provide for a contractual right of withdrawal, only the statutory provisions shall apply.
7. Changes to the programme
A subsequent change to the programme of the experience services offered via the website can only be implemented with the consent of all participating visitors. The provider can only make a one-sided change to the programme if none of the visitors has yet made a booking request for the respective experience service.
8. Exclusion from participation
Bellecony reserves the right to exclude individual providers or individual experience services from participation in the website. The experience services offered on the website by the providers must meet the following requirements in particular:
- They must provide added value for the user
- The added value must be delivered, as defined in the description
- Experience services may not be used for fraudulent purposes
- No illegal actions may be carried out in the experience services
Experience services that do not meet these requirements will be rejected without further examination.
The reversal takes place exclusively in the respective performance relationship. The visitor's contact person in connection with the respective experience services is exclusively the provider. The visitors can assert the claims from the reversal only against the relevant provider. There shall be no direct claim against Bellecony.
1. Visiting the mediation platform is free of charge for visitors.
2. The placement of the experience services on the website by the providers is exclusively for a fee. The amount of the respective fee can be viewed on the Prices page. Bellecony is entitled to assign to a collection agency the claims against the providers that have not been settled despite repeated reminders, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
1. Bellecony reserves the right to prohibit individual providers from placing experience services on the website without further justification. The providers have no claim to the placement of the experience services on the website. In addition, Bellecony reserves the right to block individual visitors to the site without further justification.
2. Visitors and providers shall not acquire any rights to the protected intellectual property of the website. It is expressly forbidden to access and change the protected content of the website.
1. By uploading images, the providers confirm that they own the copyright for these images. Furthermore, the providers agree that Bellecony may use and manage the uploaded images on the website. Bellecony is not the author of the images and does not purchase the images when uploading them. In particular, the images are not individually reviewed by Bellecony.
2. The providers who uploaded the images assure that the images do not contain viruses, pornographic, illegal, obscene, abusive, illegal or inappropriate materials and do not infringe any rights (e.g. intellectual property rights, copyrights, data protection rights) of third parties. Images that violate these criteria will be deleted without prior notice.
3. Bellecony owns the copyright to the content of this website or parts thereof, with the exception of the content uploaded by the providers. In particular, the duplication, processing, distribution and any form of exploitation require the written consent of Bellecony, unless the measure is permitted by law without consent. Downloading, saving or printing these pages is only permitted for private and not for commercial use.
1. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. If the user is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be Berlin. Legally mandatory places of jurisdiction remain unaffected.
If individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are wholly or partially invalid or void or become wholly or partially invalid or void as a result of a change in the legal situation or by supreme court jurisdiction or in any other way, or should these General Terms and Conditions contain loopholes, the parties agree that the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected and valid.